What documents do I need to bring with me?

You will need to bring your vehicle documents and proof of identity, including; V5 logbook, MOT certificate, service history details, owners manual, spare keys, plus any additional items or paperwork and repair invoices you may have. If a valid V5 logbook cannot be provided, you will be charged a £200 holding fee until this is presented (refundable within 28 days once a V5 logbook is provided – non-refundable thereafter). A valid UK photo driving licence or your current passport is required as proof of ID, plus two original documents providing your current address dated within the last three months (for example: a bank statement, council tax statement or any other utility bill).